Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Morning Musings - time for a break

By the time you read this, I will be on my way to Greece and the Greek islands. No, I am not following those Australian writers who have gone there to write; it's just a break.

I haven't been to Greece before, so it's a chance to see a new place, one whose history I know. Now I will be able to match sight, sound and smell to previous knowledge.

I do not expect to be able to post while I am away. However, I don't want you to forget me! So I have a few posts coming up in my absence.

I do hope to be able to respond to comments. However, there may well be a few lags in responses.    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well!

I am not sure if it was something I might have said which caused your rapid relocation to Greece? But if it was, I shall take it as a polite point(score) of discussion in my favour, and therefore gratiously wish you safe and happy journeying, and a return to an ever polite audience.

kvd

Jim Belshaw said...

Hello KVD from Santorini and thanks.