Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HSC English and Post Modernism - a note

While checking through search hits on this blog, I noted a couple of its on HSC English and post modernism. While I only have a few glancing references on this site to the topic, it is of interest to me because Clare, youngest, is doing four unit English for the HSC.

For those who are looking in this area, I think that Ninglun's (Neil Whitfield's) blog is probably the best source of information I know on the NSW HSC English course in general. Neil is a very experienced HSC English teacher. I am sure that if you post a question as a comment on one of his stories, you will get a response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jim. Have you noted the new blog Neil Whitfield's English and ESL? Some of your readers may find it interesting.