Many of us use case studies in our work. They are also used increasingly in a range of areas like regional and community development to explain why development does, does not happen. In this context, I have just put up three posts on the Managing the Professional Services Firm blog on the creation and use of case studies. The posts are:
- Creation & Use of Case Studies - Introduction
- Creation & Use of Case Studies - Training 1
- Creation & Use of Case Studies - Training 2
Project management is another area of common interest across management and the professions. Here we are putting up a series of posts on project management techniques on the Ndarala Group blog. So far we have put up two posts:
- Project Management for Professionals - Introduction
- Project Management for Professionals - What is a Project?
In both cases we are drawing from internal Ndarala Guides prepared for the use of members and clients. We have decided that we should make this material more broadly available.