Sadly but probably inevitably, there has been a noticeable drop on traffic on this blog since the start of the Olympics! Looking at the stats made me notice the huge difference in page views between the top and bottom posts on this blog.
Just for the hell of it, out of the last three hundred posts, here are the ones that exceeded 300 page views:
- 16 July 2012 What did you think of The Shire? 722
- 7 September 2011, Pacific Island Forum, China & Australia's future migration 681
- 4 November 2011 Speedo acts to protect brand 648
- 5 July 2012 Four Corners, the Armidale Express and Father F 521
- 8 May 2012 Jessica Irvine's memory loss 464
- 25 November 2011 Slippers, feather dusters & the mining tax 439
- 3 July 2012 If you want loyalty, hire a dog 413
- 21 October 2011 Kate Bolick on the decline of marriage - and men 398
- 10 August 2011 Threads in Belshaw thought 360
- 29 November 2011 Dreams past: Collective Wisdom, education & the NBN 356
- 9 December 2011 Malcolm Naden & New England's fugitive country 302
- 9 November 2011 Carbon tax, the Sydney/Gunnedah/Bowen Basin & coal seam gas 300
Not sure what I make of all that. Some were clearly topical, others less so.