Monday, May 21, 2007

Technorati Sucks - Day 343

My thanks to those who commented on the previous post.

By way of explanation, it is now 343 days since Technorati updated this blog. The blog presently rank's 3,260,072 in the world. I have pinged them and recently emailed them. But they won't update.

This is not the only one of my blogs that this has happened to. I need to do something.

I assume that someone from T scans the web. So what I am doing is this. Each day I will ping them. Each day that they fail to update I will run another Technorati sucks post. Let's see how long it takes them to pick it all up and do something about it.

From the big T.

Thanks for the Ping!Technorati will now check belshaw.blogspot.com for new content. You can bookmark this page and return to it to notify Technorati of updates.

Later - 23 May

Usual check, usual ping, same result!

Twelve hours later. Ditto. I see that a Google search on "Technorati sucks" brings up 1,580 references. I am sure that I will triple this number over the next week or so.

T, all you have to do to stop this campaign is simply check my blog. Let's see how long it takes you!

No comments: