Sunday, September 02, 2007

Welcome Visitor 16,000

Just back from inight at Sydney University's International House where my wife is chair of council. I go to IH functions quite frequently as the handbag and enjoy them.

While I was out, visitor 16,000 arrived via a google search on Australian elections 2007. Coincidentally, visitor 8,000 arrived on the New England Australia blog on Friday, so this blog has just twice as many visitors.

While visitor numbers are small compared with Neil's (Ninglun's) blog, I am still pleased. I know that I could increase traffic if I was more focused and disciplined, but this is still my personal meanderings. I am actually amazed that I have been able to keep up regular posts despite the pressures. Over August I put up 63 posts on my various blogs, an average of two per day.

Time for bed.

No comments: