Another end month, another blog traffic review.
Overall total visitor numbers across the blogs follow as at end October. The totals exclude my own visits.
- Personal Reflections - 19,279, previous month 17,550
- Managing the Professional Services Firm - 11,119, previous month 10,530
- New England, Australia - 8,898, previous month 8,426
- Regional Living Australia - 5,444, previous month 5,073
- Management Perspectives - 4,066, previous month 3,909
- New England's History - 557, previous month 448
- History of Australian and New Zealand Thought (joint), 182, previous month 41
- Total - 49,565, previous month 45,977 up 3,588
The number of extra visitors is not bad, but the blog pattern tells the story. This has been a difficult month from a posting perspective. I have struggled to keep posts up across my blogs, with Personal Reflections getting most attention. So many blogs have lagged.
Another measure is page views. Here according to the Google figures October was a huge winner with 8,761 page views. September was already a clear record with 6,733 page impressions, largely because of the APEC stories.
In my last report on traffic I thought that October would certainly drop back. Instead, it raced to a new record. What can I say?