Note to readers: I managed to muck up the links in this post, but have now corrected them. My apologies.
The attached graphic from sitemeter shows visits (yellow) and page views (yellow plus red) on this blog over the last twelve months.
There is a growing discrepancy between the sitemeter and google stats. More on that anon.
In some end month round-ups I have given the most popular posts over the last month. This time, I though that I would give you the seven most popular posts out of the last two hundred. This covers the period from 2 August 2011. They were:
- Speedo acts to protect brand 634 page views
- Pacific Island Forum, China & Australia's future migration 632 page views
- Fiscal imbalance & the tax forum 351 page views
- Threads in Belshaw thought 332 page views
- Kate Bolick on the decline of marriage - and men 300 page views
- Slippers, feather dusters & the mining tax 290 page views
- Carbon tax, the Sydney/Gunnedah/Bowen Basin & coal seam gas 251 page views
Do have a quick flick through them. A couple are quite good.
I said that there was a growing discrepancy between the google and sitemeter stats. This graphic shows page views according to google.
The upward trend is far more pronounced, the number of page views higher.