Monday, July 23, 2007

Buxom Wenches



I was going to run one of Norman Lindsay's nudes to illustrate this story. But then I was side-tracked by this painting. You see, I have always liked Lindsay's use of colour. I saw a lot of his work, too, because the Armidale Teacher's College was just one block up the road.

Sometimes when I look at Lexcen's blog I swear. Sometimes I just shut my eyes and proceed. Then, sometimes, I agree with him strongly.

Women were not born to be thin, emaciated, stick figures.

While I like women of all types, shapes and sizes, a lot of the women I have found to be sexiest are, not to put to fine a point on it, plumb. Now I am not suggesting that girls like my eldest who is slim are not sexy, in her case the evidence clearly points to the opposite conclusion. Just that a women who combines a bit of body with a personality is really great.

So, girls, stop worrying. Let us mere males take you as you are!

2 comments:

Lexcen said...

Jim, I never realized my blog triggered such strong emotions.

Jim Belshaw said...

Well, Lexcen, that's part of the richness of blogging. Where would you be if I just reacted passively? But note that I do come back to visit you pretty often. Jim