Visitor numbers on my various blogs to end April follow. The totals exclude my own visits.
- Personal Reflections - 29,326, previous month 27,243
- Managing the Professional Services Firm - 14,825, previous month 14,190
- New England, Australia - 12.509, previous month 11,678
- Regional Living Australia - 8,211, previous month 7,738
- Management Perspectives - 5,118, previous month 4,915
- New England's History - 1,360, previous month 1179
- History of Australian and New Zealand Thought (joint), 858, previous month 728
- Belshaw sans words 20, previous month
- Total - 72,227, previous month 67,671, up 4,556.
Looking at patterns, total visitor numbers were 4, 536 in April as compared to 4,294 in March, 3,710 in February, 3,656 in January, 2,844 in December, 3,612 in November, so I seem to be maintaining a gradual upward trend. Hard to believe that in annual terms the set of blogs is now attracting over 50,000 visitors.
Total page views in April were 11,058 as compared to 10,969 in March, 9,456 in February, 9,485 in January, 7,447 in December, November 9,239. Again, a slow upward trend.