Just back from Armidale. more on that in a later post, and I realised the month had ended.
The attached graphic shows visits (yellow) plus page views (yellow plus red) to this blog over the twelve months to end March. The upward trend has continued; I'm not dill not quite sure why!
The top ten page views in November were:
- Sunday Essay - the importance of quiet time in a crowded world 369 page views
- Report of the NSW Aborigines Welfare Board, year ended 30 June 1940 142 page views
- The Importance of Family History 95 page views
- Nicholas Cowdery on crime and punishment 74 page views
- Toowoomba flash flood 65 page views
- Belshaw's Animal Meme 61 page views
- Persia, Greece & the Delian League 56 page views
- Australian history and the migrant experience 55 page views
- NSW election wrap-up 54 page views
- Sunday Essay - the strange case of Australia and New Zealand 53 page Views
The top individual referring sites during the month excluding search engine traffic were: