Friday, April 25, 2008

Recent Belshaw blog posts as at 25 April 2008

This post records posts on my various blogs since April 1 2008.

Since my last post in this series I have continued mulling over the structure of my blogs, taking into account my difficulties in maintaining regular posting. Since then I think that Neil has changed his blog structure at least two times!

I think that I know what I want to do. But I am going to spend this weekend catching up on back posts before coming to a decision.

Turning to my recent posts, it remains the case yet once again that if you look will see that some of the dates are much earlier. All posts have in fact been brought on-line since. I am continuing to catch up. The most recent post is first, working through to the oldest post.

Personal Reflections

New England Australia

New England's History

Regional Living Australia

No comments: