This post records posts on my various blogs since April 1 2008.
Since my last post in this series I have continued mulling over the structure of my blogs, taking into account my difficulties in maintaining regular posting. Since then I think that Neil has changed his blog structure at least two times!
I think that I know what I want to do. But I am going to spend this weekend catching up on back posts before coming to a decision.
Turning to my recent posts, it remains the case yet once again that if you look will see that some of the dates are much earlier. All posts have in fact been brought on-line since. I am continuing to catch up. The most recent post is first, working through to the oldest post.
- Torch Relays and Tolerance - a postscript. More on conflict in values and the need for tolerance in Australia.
- Torch Relays and Tolerance. Musings inspired by the Olympic torch relay in Canberra.
- Rain. Just to much of it.
- GetUp, the 2020 summit and the concept of participation. Pretty much as the title says.
- Summit Wrap-up. Short personal note.
- Tim Blair on the summit. Link to a quit funny post by Tim Blair on the 2020 summit.
- Sunday Reflections - facilitation, fashion and the 2020 summit. Musings on the processes being followed and outcomes from the 2020 summit.
- John Button's funeral - a personal note. Report on my trip to Melbourne to attend the State funeral of this leading Australian political figure.
- Great frustration with Australian official sites - help wanted. As the title says. A couple of useful leads in the comments section that I need to follow up.
- John Button's funeral - a note. Just recording that Dee and I had been to the funeral and that a full post would follow.
- Saturday Morning Musings - Finding new approaches to policy development. A still to be completed post looking at our earlier attempts to develop new policy approaches to industry development.
- Fred Argy's question - Equality of opportunity: is more policy intervention needed?. Brief observations on this topic.
- South Africa - political parties and the 2004 elections. Brief factual note recording information for later thought.
- Some rather nice posts from Marcellous. Brief comment on some good posts on another blog.
- Wednesday Afterthoughts - foreign policy, John Button. Musings on public policy inspired by two earlier posts.
- John Button - a personal memoir. A personal memoir inspired by the death of John Button.
- Australia's 2020 summit. Brief intro to the forthcoming summit.
- Sunday Snippets - 6 April 08. Brief snippets on a variety of issues.
- Saturday Morning Musings - foreign policy, Mr Rudd and the dangers of Australia's middle power status deals with concerns raised by Mr Rudd's first long overseas trip as PM.
- I hate daylight saving! As the title says.
- New England Tablelands scenes - Gordon' Smith's Grass Trees in the Mist. Short post inspired by one of Gordon Smith's photos.
- NSW Railways - a great site. As the name says.
- Hidden New England - Comboyne Plateau. Post about one of the most beautiful areas within New England.
- Bush Wedding 1896. Fascinating photo from the Manning Valley Historical Society.
- Sunderland Flying Boats, Clarence River records an aspect of New England history that I had not been aware of.
- Teaching in New England - Braefield 1916-1923 repeats some family material from Neil's mum about her father's teaching experience in New England.
- Histories of Taree and the Manning Valley provides some links to local histories of the value.
- History of ABC in Newcastle. As the title says.
- West Australia's Pilbara region - introduction. As the title says.