This has again been a somewhat frustrating month from a blogging perspective because other time pressures made it very hard for me to maintain regular posting. I seem to have entered a busy period. Yesterday I in fact worked from 3.20 to 6am, and then from around 7.20 until 5.30. Then I had to cook tea.
Not complaining, there was some interesting stuff that had to be completed. But I am a bit tired today even though I only worked from 8.20 to 5.20. My apologies to all those I owe emails. I will get there!
Turning now numbers, visitor numbers to end March follow. The totals exclude my own visits.
- Personal Reflections - 27,243, previous month 25,395
- Managing the Professional Services Firm - 14,190, previous month 13,513
- New England, Australia - 11,678, previous month 10,983
- Regional Living Australia - 7,738, previous month 7,221
- Management Perspectives - 4,915, previous month 4,723
- New England's History - 1,179, previous month 962
- History of Australian and New Zealand Thought (joint), 728, previous month 580
- Total - 67,671, previous month 63,377, up 4,294.
This total for March visits was greater than the previous month's 3,710, but there were 29 days in February, 31 days in March. Adjusting for this, the daily average visit total in February was 128, March 138, so a small improvement.
Looking at patterns, total visitor numbers were 4,294 in March as compared to 3,710 in February, 3,656 in January, 2,844 in December, 3,612 in November.
Page views in March were 10,969 as compared to 9,456 in February, 9,485 in January, 7,447 in December, November 9,239. Since November was a record, I am showing some small improvement.