This records posts on my various blogs since March 18.
As with the last post, you will see if you look see that some of the dates are much earlier. All posts have in fact been brought on-line since. I am continuing to catch up.
- Sydney, statistics and the need for caution discusses the way in which things such as changing boundaries or definitions in statistics can mislead.
- How to find and use Australian census data 1 - Languages spoken at home case study and the following post How to find and use Australian census data 2 - Creating maps and other nice things provide hints about the use of census data.
- Hunter Valley - Minimbah House reports on the re-opening of one of the Valley's stately homes.
- Welcome to Visitor 11,000 is as the title says.
- Margaret Olley's New England connection reports on an earlier interview held at the Byron Bay writers' festival with the New England born painter Margaret Olley.
- Why I remain a New England New Stater 9 - the price of neglect is one of a series of short posts outlining why I continue to support self government for New England.
Regional Living Australia
- Australian rainfall Projections March to May 2008 provides details of the latest rainfall projections for Australia.
- Death of David Asimus - wool industry and regional development leader reports on Mr Asimus's death.
- Housing Stress In Australia - the regional alternative suggests that those suffering from housing stress in the metros might consider a mover to Regional Australia.
- Review begins of Zinafex Agreement reports on the start of a review of a leading Native Title agreement.