The attached graphic shows visits (yellow) plus page views (yellow plus red) to this blog over the twelve months to end September. September showed a small increase, although numbers were down at the end of the month because of slower posting while I was overseas.
The top ten page views in September were:
- Sunday Essay - the importance of quiet time in a crowded world 278 page views
- Sunday Snippets - NZ earthquakes, Tomorrow when the War began, wild weather 265 page views
- Report of the NSW Aborigines Welfare Board, year ended 30 June 1940 163 page views
- Full Gillard ministry list 109 page views
- The Importance of Family History 102 page views
- Australia's new Gillard ministry 87 page views
- Generation One, Andrew Forrest and Aboriginal jobs... 67 page views
- Left vs right 41 page views
- Agreement between the Australian Labor Party and the Independent Members 39 page views
- The importance of cultural activities 36 page views.