Friday, October 03, 2008

Jim Belshaw says no more social networking sites, no more groups!

Look, I am all networked out! I have got to the stage that I do not think that I can manage any more.

Invitations to join this group or that, this new site or that. It's all become too hard.

I already have a far larger internet presence that I can manage.

I had no idea when I began that a simple google search on "Jim Belshaw" would grow from less than thirty entries to, at last count, 12,800. Now managing my on-line presence is close to a full time job!

Enough is enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you have me curious, Jim. Pardon me for a minute while I do something similar, even if there's another Neil Whitfield in the UK...

You win -- though of course there is also another Jim Belshaw I see...

I get just 5,810. "Ninglun" does get 11,400.

Should I add them together? Then I would win...

Jim Belshaw said...

By all means add them together, Neil! Yes, there is another Jim B from the US, a very well respected local journalist. At the moment he and I tend to dominate the Jim Belshaws!